EXCELLENT opportunity for two Dental Therapists. The Thatch Dental Practice invite applications for the position of DENTAL THERAPISTS.
The Thatch Dental Practice is an independent dental practice in Mildenhall, Bury St. Edmunds (IP28 7ES). The entire team are well trained, well experienced, and a joy to work with as colleagues. The Principal dentist is a PLVE supervisor, and she would be happy to help, guide and support if interested in guidance with Statutory exams and even consider PLVE Placement.
- Permanent, Full-time or Part-time position
- Start date ASAP – and negotiable
- Monday to Friday available – and negotiable
- Negotiable rates
About the practice:
- Established and well-organised NHS and Private patient list
- Choice of Digital X-ray and Manual X-ray
- iTero digital scanner
- Intraoral camera
- All surgeries are well ventilated and air-conditioned
- Modern, digital workflow surgeries
- 0% finance scheme available to patients
- Practice Membership plan
- Four surgeries: 2 of which are wheelchair accessible
- Separate Staff toilets
- Fully computerised – SOE EXACT
- Mixed NHS & private
- Parking available on site
If you would like to find out more about this excellent opportunity, please press apply or feel free to contact Ajeet Singh on 07884061761. You can also email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, please feel free to share this opportunity with friends or colleagues who might be interested in this role.