What is Denplan?
Denplan is an affordable payment plan, which lets you budget your dental care. Denplan is a great payment plan for preventative care as it motivates you to attend your regular dental visits. This helps you to keep your teeth and gums healthy.
We offer two types of Denplan packages:
The Essentials package covers two examinations, and two hygiene sessions per year and you also receive 10% off general dental treatment.
The Care package covers two examinations, and two hygiene sessions per year and includes any necessary general dental treatments free of charge (excluding laboratory work). You also receive 10% off.
By becoming a member of any of our plans, you also have access to Denplan’s 24-hour Worldwide Dental Emergency cover.
How much does it cost?
The average cost is around £20 per month. Please fill the contact form if you would like to know further about the cost
What are the benefits?
Choosing Denplan can offer you many benefits, such as:
- Preventive oral health advice, to help stop dental problems before they start.
- Predictable monthly payments that allow you to budget for your private care.
- Regular appointments with our dentists to help maintain a healthy smile.
- Worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover. This is included in all our packages as Supplementary Insurance.
- Access to Denplan’s 24-hour worldwide dental emergency helpline.
How do I join Denplan?
If you are interested in joining Denplan Essentials then simply sign up here!
Alternatively if you’d prefer Denplan Care then simply Contact Us for more information or let your dentist know on your next visit. Once you get started using small monthly payments to cover your regular checks up and hygiene treatments, you should find that keeping your teeth and gums healthy is an easy exercise.
If a Denplan membership is cancelled within the first 6 months, any previously included treatments would be required to be paid in full.